Active Research Ltd
Actisense is synonymous with excellence in smart sensors, underwater acoustics and NMEA interconnections.
With over 20 years of specialist experience in the design of digital signal processing software and hardware, Actisense have developed a wide range of products – NMEA interfaces, depth sounders and cables which are unique in the marine marketplace for their quality and sophistication.
Our enviable worldwide reputation for supplying smarter marine electronic solutions has been achieved through:
- intelligent design
- exacting manufacturing standards
- the highest levels of service
Our innovative design approach, embracing real world echo capture and simulation, has enabled us to perfect our unique depth-sounding algorithm. This now forms the calculating heart of depth sounding devices from many major international marine electronics brands across
- Unit 5, Wessex Trade Centre
- Telephone: 01202 746682
- Fax: 01202 746683
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.actisense.com
- South West
Connect with us...
- The BMEA Conference 2013: The 2013 British Marine Electronics Association Conference took place on Wednesday, ... http://t.co/YCJg7toBuu
- Actisense MD to give Education Track seminars at 2013 NMEA conference: The Managing Director of UK based mari... http://t.co/jIopdt41fO
- Icom Proud to be Official Partner to ISAF ‘Connect to Sailing’ Initiative: The Icom brand name is synonymous w... http://t.co/GAlrWDB6NK
- Who are ISAF and why is their ‘Connect to Sailing’ Initiative so important?: The Icom family is really proud t... http://t.co/fAtvp8ZBCI