Mantsbrite Marine Electronics
Mantsbrite,established in 1964, has a demonstration room where customers can gain experience with a large variety of equipment under simulated operating conditions and, in some instances, under live conditions. The company holds high stock levels of products from manufacturers for whom we are the UK distributors and, representative stocks of other main manufacturers. Mantsbrite is also able to specify and design installations for work boats, fishing vessels, commercial and leisure users.
Mantsbrite is fully accredited to BS EN ISO 9001 for the supply, installation, maintenance and repair of marine electronic and associated systems. Mantsbrite is also the service centre for all main brands of marine electronic and electrical equipment. Mantsbrite’s factory-trained engineers can service and install most equipment and has purpose designed workshops and test facilities. The company is also the UK and Irish distributor for Koden, Cristac-Enag, Navicom, Lorenze, AMEC, Cruz Pro, David Clark Communication Systems, Fineman and North Invent, handling all service matters for the UK and Ireland through their dealer network. Mantsbrite can also offer Koden training seminars within the UK and Ireland.
- 19f Spital Road
- Telephone: 01621 853003
- Fax: 01621 850877
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.mantsbrite.com
- Midlands and East Anglia
Connect with us...
- The BMEA Conference 2013: The 2013 British Marine Electronics Association Conference took place on Wednesday, ... http://t.co/YCJg7toBuu
- Actisense MD to give Education Track seminars at 2013 NMEA conference: The Managing Director of UK based mari... http://t.co/jIopdt41fO
- Icom Proud to be Official Partner to ISAF ‘Connect to Sailing’ Initiative: The Icom brand name is synonymous w... http://t.co/GAlrWDB6NK
- Who are ISAF and why is their ‘Connect to Sailing’ Initiative so important?: The Icom family is really proud t... http://t.co/fAtvp8ZBCI