BMET Electrical Course Date (27 – 28 September 2012 – Daventry)
17 March 2012
The BMET Course is designed to give candidates a general overview of the knowledge and skills required for a BMEA-certified Marine Electrical Technician. It is assumed that all candidates will have at least 12-months relevant working experience within the industry and have access to the latest edition of the BMEA Code of Practice.
- 27 – 28 September 2012 – Daventry
The course is split into 8 sections covering:
- Health & Safety
- AC & DC Circuits
- Circuit Diagrams & Standard Conventions
- Test & Measurement Equipment
- Generators & Motors
- Distribution Systems
- Batteries & Charging Systems
- Cables & Terminations.
All information and required knowledge deals mainly with UK systems and follows not only the BMEA Code of Practice and ISOs, but also the Recreational Craft Directive (RCD).
BMF Members: £255 + VAT (£306)
Non Members: £410 + VAT (£492)
The above prices include the BMET Exam and Certification.
To reserve your places, please contact Liv Whetmore on 01784 223631 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with us...
- The BMEA Conference 2013: The 2013 British Marine Electronics Association Conference took place on Wednesday, ... http://t.co/YCJg7toBuu
- Actisense MD to give Education Track seminars at 2013 NMEA conference: The Managing Director of UK based mari... http://t.co/jIopdt41fO
- Icom Proud to be Official Partner to ISAF ‘Connect to Sailing’ Initiative: The Icom brand name is synonymous w... http://t.co/GAlrWDB6NK
- Who are ISAF and why is their ‘Connect to Sailing’ Initiative so important?: The Icom family is really proud t... http://t.co/fAtvp8ZBCI